Conference theme: "Interventions in collaboration systems"
Keynote speech on “Working with the psychodynamics of inter-organizational collaboration” by Prof. Sandra Schruijer of Utrecht University School of Governance
· Workshop on “Theoretical resources: ancient, modern and post-modern” by Prof. Steve Cropper, Keele University School of Public Policy and Professional Practice
· Guest speaker Prof. Nic Beech, University of St. Andrews School of Management
· Conference dinner at The Corinthian Club preceded by a whisky tasting for a flavour of Scotland
· Papers covering a range of industries, sectors and topics including Pharmaceutical Alliances, Oxfam, Leadership and CRS with authors from UK, Europe, Scandinavia and the US
· Developmental paper session at which early stage work in progress or PhD work could be presented. This would not involve writing a full paper for the June 16th deadline but rather giving a presentation to start the discussion and possibly bringing a short paper (which would not appear on the conference CD) to give out on the day. If you have any work you might like to present at this session please send a summary or short abstract by Tuesday June 7th.
For fees and accommodation details see registration